Xroads/brAzil
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% sur le Lot de 2 écrans PC GIGABYTE 27″ LED M27Q
429 € 539 €
Voir le deal

JOHN LENNON

+2
perfect
Hugues
6 participants

votre album préféré?

JOHN LENNON Vote_lcap0%JOHN LENNON Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
JOHN LENNON Vote_lcap25%JOHN LENNON Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
JOHN LENNON Vote_lcap56%JOHN LENNON Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 9 ]
[ 0 ]
JOHN LENNON Vote_lcap6%JOHN LENNON Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
JOHN LENNON Vote_lcap13%JOHN LENNON Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total des votes : 16

JOHN LENNON Empty JOHN LENNON

Message  Hugues Jeu 8 Déc - 14:59

John Lennon disparut voici un quart de siècle, abattu le 8 décembre 1980 par un déséquilibré.
Hugues
Hugues
Langue pendue

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

JOHN LENNON Empty Re: JOHN LENNON

Message  perfect Jeu 8 Déc - 17:19

Déjà 25 ans ?.... putain ça passe !
Je vote pour Rock'n'Roll santa
perfect
perfect
Langue pendue

http://fperfect.club.fr

Message  iconoclast Jeu 8 Déc - 17:51

Ce qui est énervant, c'est que depuis sa mort, il est devenu le beatle qu'il faut aimer (avec à un degré moindre george, mais surtout pas paul, pas assez rock'n'roll) alors qu'il a été la risée des journaleux pendant toutes les 70 ies en raison du couple qu'il formait avec Yoko Ono.
On devrait faire un dossier sur "nos chers disparus" en confrontant articles pré et post mortem, ça serait édifiant.
iconoclast
iconoclast
Langue pendue

Message  Laurent78 Jeu 22 Déc - 3:20

REACTION D'ARTISTES POUR LE JOUR DE LA MORT DE LENNON ( leur age au moment entre parenthèses )

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16459154&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=lennon--25-years-on-where-were-you-when-john-died---name_page.html

Paul McCartney (38 )

"WE were stuck in Key West in Florida because of a hurricane. We sat up drinking and talking and not sleeping, and it ended up with us just crying. After all the tears there was this recurring phrase that came to me that the man who'd done it was just the jerk of all jerks.

"It was particularly shocking for me. I still miss him massively. It was a horrific day."

Madonna (22)

"I'D just moved to New York and was out walking a few blocks away when I heard the sirens and saw a crowd. I remember walking up and asking 'What's going on? What's going on?' And they said John Lennon was shot. It was so weird."

Gordon Brown (29)

"I WILL never forget it. I was lecturing at Edinburgh University when the news came through. that he'd been shot. I remember playing his songs all that night."

Judy Finnigan (32)

"I WAS a reporter working for Granada TV in Manchester. I had no chance to take it in before I was dispatched to his first wife Cynthia's house to get her reaction. It was a tough thing to do but I had to be professional. All I remember her saying was 'I'm very sad'.

It all seemed surreal and over the next few days the song Imagine seemed to be playing everywhere. It was all so sad."

Richard Madeley (24)

"I WAS working for Yorkshire TV and I came into the office to see a colleague weeping buckets. I asked her what was wrong, she told me Lennon had been shot and I responded with total silence. I just couldn't take it in."

Dolly Parton (34)

"I'D been on a plane from Nashville to LA. I was supposed to go out with friends, but instead we all watched the news.

"Everyone was so heartbroken. Like all young teenage girls back then, I fell in love with the Beatles. Back there in the Smoky Mountains where I grew up, it was like something had been dropped from outer space."

Tony Benn (55)

"I LOVED the Beatles, but I don't remember where I was, I'm afraid. It wasn't like Kennedy being shot or the moon landings. But I did love the Beatles and I was devastated, I remember that."

Glenda Jackson (44)

"I WAS at home. I was so shocked, I remember going round to the local shops and all of us ladies in our mid-40s were there in tears. I wasn't really a Beatles fan - in fact, I didn't get a Beatles album until the 70s when I was given Sgt Pepper's.

"Even now, it all seems so unbelievable what happened. Why would anyone want to shoot him?"

Jon Snow (33)

"I WAS in the Intercontinental Hotel in Iran's capital, Tehran, covering the American hostage crisis.

"When the news broke, the hotel's concierge burst into tears."

Tony Blackburn (37)

"I WAS at home in London. I turned the TV on and there was the newsflash. I'd grown up with the Beatles and I'd met Lennon when I presented Top Of The Pops. It was all such a shock."

Fiona Phillips (19)

"I WAS 19 years old and doing my A-Levels, living in a bedsit in Southampton.

"Lennon didn't like the trappings of fame and didn't encourage people to view him as a huge star.

"That's why I can't remember the moment very clearly. But I do remember being so shocked by it.

"I was appalled by the nature of his death, and I kept thinking, 'Why him?'"

Shane Richie (16)

"BY December 1980 I'd fallen on really hard times and was living rough around Plymouth.

"I remember going to get a cup of tea and feeling pretty down on my luck when I saw the newspaper billboard. John Lennon was dead.

"It was a huge shock and I'll never forget it. I was gobsmacked because he was a hero of mine."

Bruce Springsteen (31)

"I WAS in Philadelphia. I had to play that night. Very, very tough night to play. It still bothers me. He made some amazing music on his own and was really quite out on the frontier in a lot of things. He had courage and humour. He was wonderful to have in the world - I'm still angry he's not here."

Lionel Richie (31)

"I WAS on tour. We had just come offstage and someone came to me, they'd turned on the news and said, 'John Lennon has been shot.' I never thought of 'shot and wounded'. I knew they meant dead.

"Just like when I heard about Princess Di, you automatically knew it was final."

Paul O'Grady (30)

"I'D been out shopping all day and when I returned to my hotel in York. I was staying there while I was touring in a double act called The Playgirls.

"The manager said 'I've got some awfully bad news for you Paul - John Lennon's been shot dead'.

"I remember thinking, what a bloody awful price to pay for fame, to be shot by a so-called fan. I was very upset I loved John because he was unpredictable and always causing a stink.

"Cilla Black, who knew him well, always says I look and sound like John. I tell her, as long as I don't end up like him I don't mind!"
Laurent78
Laurent78
Langue pendue

Message  Hugues Jeu 22 Déc - 15:45

iconoclast a écrit:Ce qui est énervant, c'est que depuis sa mort, il est devenu le beatle qu'il faut aimer (avec à un degré moindre george, mais surtout pas paul, pas assez rock'n'roll) alors qu'il a été la risée des journaleux pendant toutes les 70 ies en raison du couple qu'il formait avec Yoko Ono.
On devrait faire un dossier sur "nos chers disparus" en confrontant articles pré et post mortem, ça serait édifiant.

Très sincèrement, je n'ai jamais remarqué ça. J'entends plus souvent aujourd'hui des gens dire "tout le monde vénère Lennon parce qu'il est mort", et négliger à quel point il fut génial. Pour moi, il y a ceux qui le vénèrent de façon démesurée (je n'en fais pas partie), et ceux qui le sous-estiment en prétendant qu'il est surestimé. Personnellement, je pense que Lennon est à la hauteur de sa légende.

Paul McCartney est aussi toujours très admiré aujourd'hui, je ne pense pas vraiment qu'il ait à se plaindre.
Hugues
Hugues
Langue pendue

Message  EricSlowhandClapton Ven 23 Déc - 1:14

En tant qu'album j'ai voté pour Imagine que j'attaque directement sur la plage 2.

Mais sur Double Fantasy il y a cette putain de chanson, I'm Losing You.
EricSlowhandClapton
EricSlowhandClapton
Langue pendue

Message  Hugues Ven 23 Déc - 15:11

EricSlowhandClapton a écrit:En tant qu'album j'ai voté pour Imagine que j'attaque directement sur la plage 2.

Alors ça, ça me tue. Je n'aime quasiment cet album QUE pour "Imagine" et "Jealous Guy", et le génial "Give Me Some Truth".

Bon, et le reste n'est pas mal non plus. :face:
Hugues
Hugues
Langue pendue

Message  EricSlowhandClapton Sam 24 Déc - 21:11

ACHO a écrit:
EricSlowhandClapton a écrit:En tant qu'album j'ai voté pour Imagine que j'attaque directement sur la plage 2.

Alors ça, ça me tue. Je n'aime quasiment cet album QUE pour "Imagine" et "Jealous Guy", et le génial "Give Me Some Truth".

Bon, et le reste n'est pas mal non plus. :face:

Je savais en écrivant que je sautais systématiquement ce titre ça allait râler.

Alors précision : la raison de cet acte est que je l'ai trop entendue. De plus dès que l'on évoque John à la télé ou à la radio hop on nous colle celle-là.

Je rejoins "ACHO" sur mes titre préférés de l'album, j'y ajouterai le "How Do You Sleep" avec George à la slide.
EricSlowhandClapton
EricSlowhandClapton
Langue pendue

Message  Americana Jeu 16 Fév - 18:26

Jusqu'au 25 juin à la Cité de la Musique à Paris l'exposition
" Unfinished Music ", consacrée à John Lennon, sa vie, son œuvre.

Pour toutes infos :
http://www.cite-musique.fr/francais/mini-sites/0510_lennon/expo1.htm
Americana
Americana
Langue pendue

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé